In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’d like to introduce a security protocol in Hotel Ikar, providing you and our employees with conditions for both comfortable and safe stay and work. All the restrictions follows the current Regulation of the Prime Minister. At the same time, we would like to inform you that all detergents and materials used for disinfection have the necessary anti-virus and bactericidal certificates.
- Immediately after entering, please disinfect your hands and go to the reception desk to check the temperature.
- Only 1 person can be present at the reception desk.
- The reception area and hotel lobby are disinfected at least once an hour and regularly ventilated.
- Masks are available from main entrances reception areas and ward receptions.
- We encourage Guests to settle their stay in a non-cash form.
- Additional room cleaning procedures have been introduced.
- Each guest leaving the room is asked to open a window.
- Room cleaning only upon request
- For guests staying multiples nights, bed linen and towels is changed on a request
- Due to the latest regulation we are open for takeaway orders only
Additional procedures for the disinfection of public areas have been introduced Hands must be disinfected before entering the restaurant. Guest can take the mask off only at the table.
SAUNA & FITNESS
- Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, Sauna and Fitness facilities will remain closed until further notice.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you for your understanding and patience.